When you invest in crop and insecticide sprays it is essential that your spraying equipment is working in optimum condition. We have a wealth of experience over the last twenty years in the maintenance and repair of Agricultural and Horticultural spraying equipment.
By maintaining and testing your equipment it will:
- Save YOU the farmer/grower money through accurate application of pesticides.
- Minimise the environmental impacts of pesticides.
- Help ensure that costly mid season breakdowns are kept to a minimum.
- Satisfy the desire of the operators to verify the accuracy and overall fitness of their pesticide application requirement.
- Ensures the sprayer is working correctly and gives the correct output with no leaks and drips. As a result, this will make the machine safe for the operator and the environment and will save you money!
For further information on sprayer maintenance and testing ask one of our sales team who will be delighted to discuss your requirements and arrange an appointment.